- Analysis of the Laboratories current status, regarding the requirements of the Standard.
- Strategic planning of the System for the Laboratory’s accreditation.
- Identification of all the testing and/ or calibration methods performed according to International Standards (ISO, ASTM, DIN, etc) and detection of the methods that should be validated in order to confirm their range and accuracy.
- Recommendation of Test and/ or Calibration Quality Control Programmes for the Laboratory.
- Compilation of the Laboratory’s Quality Manual, which includes its Quality Policy regarding the activities that supports its technical skills.
- Surveillance of the implementation of the System for the Laboratory’s accreditation.
- Performance of internal audits and detection of non-conformity points.
- Suggestion of corrective actions and follow-up on their implementation.
- Training of personnel.
Browse: Home / ACCREDITATION OF LABORATORIES (ISO 17025 )