Q-PLAN provides integrated services for the introduction of the EFQM Business Excellence Model in Large Enterprises, Small and Medium sized Enterprises, Operational Units/ Departments of Large Enterprises and Public Sector Organisations.
In order to ensure high quality services to its customers in each phase of the establishment of the Business Excellence System, Q-PLAN has developed a network of fully qualified collaborators/ partners (e.g. special scientists / European level assessors, EFQM authorised trainers, specialised firms on the design of monitoring programmes, etc.).
Q-PLAN’s services include:
- Assistance to the Organisation/ Enterprise for its self-assessment, through special questionnaires and relevant software for their elaboration and performance of workshops for the identification of the “strong points” and the “areas for improvement”.
- Training personnel on terms and themes related to Business Excellence, on scoring according to the RADAR method, on team work and on modern tools for dealing with problems.
- Recommendation of Total Quality Management System operational mechanisms, aiming at the:
- organisation of the policy and strategy planning
- determination of the appropriate policy and strategy targets
- establishment of criteria to monitor the accomplishment of targets
- continuous improvement of products and services
- continuous improvement of customer assistance services
- increase of skills, commitment and satisfaction of the Organisation’s / Enterprise’s human resources.